Best herbs for treating burns (Scalds)

Best herbs for treating burns (Scalds)

SYMPTOMS
There are first degree burns (redness), second degree burns (redness and blisters), and third degree burns (entire skin and some of the underlying muscle is destroyed). For third degree burns, immediately go to a doctor or an emergency room. Even more extreme is a fourth degree burn. Instead of oozing flesh, the area is dry and charred.

CAUSES
Tissue damage to the skin as a result of heat, chemical, electrical or radiational injury.
First degree burn: usually from sun or water.
Second degree burn: generally from hot metal objects, flame- contact burns or severe sunburn.
Third degree burn: hot-fluid burns, steam from a pressure cooker, electrical burns or high-flame contact. (Third degree burns are often not painful because the nerves have been destroyed.) Each year, 2 million Americans get burned, 50,000 are hospitalized and 5,000 die. So be careful.

NATURAL REMEDIES
  • First degree: Mix equal parts of white vinegar with water and cover the burn surface, twice a day. Also apply Aloe Vera, tea tree oil, or vitamin E oil locally. Tannic acid has been used in clinics for surface burns that have begun to heal. At home, you can effectively use white oak bark tea. Apply locally as a tea and wet compress.
  • Second degree: Apply vitamin E oil or zinc oxide. Take vitamin C to bowel tolerance. Apply Aloe Vera after healing begins.
  • Third and fourth degrees: Immediately take the person to a professional! Do not try to remove clothing stuck to the burned area. Apply Aloe Vera after healing has begun.


MORE HELP
  • Soak the clothes, so hot cloth will not increase the burn. Apply cold until the pain subsides.
  • Immediately apply cold water or cold, wet cloths on the area to reduce pain and swelling. Immerse in cold water (not ice or ice water!) immediately until there is no pain. This will prevent blister formation, if first degree, and reduce damage in second degree. Cover the burn, to reduce likelihood of infection. Mix and apply olive oil with baking soda to the area. Elevate the area, to reduce swelling, and keep it out of the sun. Do not break the blister, and never put salves or butter on burns. Watch for indications of infection, odor, pus, or angry redness. Cold clay poultices are useful.
  • Second degree, on up, requires a high protein diet and 5,000 calories per day. Increase fluid intake. Also important: vitamins A, B, C, E and F. Calcium and magnesium help structure protein for healing.
  • Applying vitamin E oil and spraying on a 1% to 3% solution of vitamin C every 2-4 hours is very helpful for pain. This reduces pain and accelerates healing. Take 1,000 mg of vitamin C orally, every hour.
  • Have the patient breathe deeply every so often. He needs the vital oxygen for the healing of the burn.
  • Fresh Aloe Vera juice is outstanding on burns, to hasten healing. But this can only be done if you have a growing plant to cut the leaves from.
  • Lavender essential oil is a wonderful remedy for burns. This includes 2 oz. each of distilled water, witch hazel, and 25 drops lavender from a glass spray bottle (dark glass best). Store in refrigerator. Give a shake and spray on burn area. Do not use it on broken skin.
  • Make a paste of wheat germ oil and honey (in blender at low speed). Then add comfrey leaves to make a thick paste. Apply to burn. Keep rest in refrigerator.
  • Taking Echinacea stimulates immune responses. Since ancient times, mashed garlic has been applied directly to burns. Plaintain juice is widely used on burns.
  • Burns dehydrate the body quickly. If it is a minor burn, give him drinking water. Add a little cayenne to the water to help against shock. Ice water compresses or applications help relieve pain.


IF SPLATTERED
  • If splattered with hot grease or hot soup, remove soiled clothing first. Then wash grease off skin. Soak burn in cold water. If clothing sticks to skin, rinse water over clothing and go to a medical facility. Do not pull clothing off the skin! Do not put butter, honey or vegetable peelings on the burn. If you do, it will seal the heat in. Greasy substances may cause infection. Do not break blisters. Keep bandages loose. With your fingers, gently move burned area of skin immediately. This will keep skin supple and bring blood to area.
  • To remove hot tar, wax or melted plastic from the skin, use ice water to harden the heated substance. But no ice water after that, only cold water. For acid or chemical burns, use baking soda or apple cider vinegar added to warm water. Apply 5 minutes once a day. Keep burn injuries elevated to minimize swelling and aid healing. To avoid bacterial infection, keep burn lightly covered.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I am here to give my testimony about chief dr lucky who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from herpes simplex virus by chief dr lucky, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on herpes and i saw comment of people talking about how chief dr lucky cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my herpes result came out negative. I pray for you chief dr lucky am cured you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need my doctor help, you can reach him now.
    Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com Call or What's App +2348132777335
    Website : http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

      Delete
  2. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a miracle that I am alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.Vadi I am Leslie Jordan  from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr. Vadi online while I was searching for a herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life and is now fully cured. kindly contacted Dr Vadi via   WhatsApp  +2348074133083 or  email him on doctorvadi@yahoo.com  
    And here is my email address in case you wanna know more about this doctor, verawhite421@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Herpes simplex Viruses and every other diseases such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, PARALYSIS, HPV, FIBROIDS, INFERTILITY,(INFECTIONS), and every others are curable. Best known to my is with the use of Herbal Remedies. I have said it before and still saying it Again, being an HSV carrier or any other isn't a death sentence. living on drugs to survive. Can Hinder you from many activities I can never be part of that to hide the truth. To be honest with you reading me again, it will be so disastrous if the rate of increase of sickness still exist and nothing is done yet for the physician therapist to anouced thier cures.
    Well I'm not longer interested but to the word , they're cures to all sickness/diseases. Dr. Odey Abang among many others is live curing people and through me others where curious meeting him and all got theirs. It's over a year now I got my cure and till date he had helped through me others have been cured , if you wanna contact him for your cure so you can confirmed. I'm Alex Armstrong from Chicago Illinois
    You can reach him up @
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how i got cure from a bad disease called herpes by Dr solutions i have spent so much money to cure this disease but all was in vain when i was browsing online one day i saw a lady testifying how this Dr solutions save her home from separation and she also added that this Dr cure disease too that was when i decided to give a try by contacting the Dr for help behold after receiving the remedy from Dr solutions which i drank for 4 days all the pain began to reduce and the herpes symptoms disappear this is why i decided to come out here with boldness to testy the good things Dr solutions did for me...you can also give him a try i believe he can also heal you from every pain you are facing in life, you can reach him VIA landofsolutions@outlook.com

    love spell,
    ex back,
    Herpes,
    Alzheimer's disease,
    carcinoma.
    Asthma,
    Allergic diseases.
    Parkinson's ,
    Epilepsy,
    Cancer,
    Fibromyalgia,
    HIV,
    Hepatitis,
    diabetes,
    Coeliac disease,
    Infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good day to you all am very happy to write this testimony to the whole world to see the great work of the great man named DR.ehiaguna I was down over since 1year but thank god am here to give this testimony for you all to see the great powers that is hiding on this earth I was once an HSV 2, but thanks to him that help me I was going through internet looking for cure when I see this man name ehiaguna I quickly email him If I can get help to grateful surprise to me he really do according to the post I see on internet this man ask me to provide some necessary things which he should be able to use for my cure, I did what he say and after everything, this man told me that after two weeks I will be cured, after that ending of the weeks i should go for test I did and I was very happy when I see my result but i don’t know how he did it but thank God for bring this man to me am very happy to see myself am HSV negative you can order now and get your cure on email: drehiaguna@gmail.com just call him for quick answer on his number +2348073908953, also contact him on this
    1. HIV / AIDS 2. COPD 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) 5. Hepatitis B
    6. HPV

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey guys, so in July 2019 I had my first outbreak & it was literal the biggest nightmare, I had lesions inside my urethra so peeing was the worst. I had went to the doctors and I was misdiagnosed! They told me it was a yeast infection and gave me medicine for that. Fast forward to October 2020, I had my second outbreak, not as intense as the first but still bad, went to my regular doctor this time and boom, tested positive for type 1 herpes. I had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I automatically knew I'd gotten the virus from him. I was broken, depressed and thought my life was over. But natural herbs and root cause is really a life saver, after a week of using dr Oshuku herbal remedies my symptoms started to disappear. Now Am totally cure from Herpes contact details droshuku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I contracted HSV-2 and I was told there is no cure except meds to suplex it but the virus is so embarrassing. A year ago I read about a possible natural cure that was guaranteed by herbalist Dr. Odion And I ordered the treatment after 1 month and 5 days of usage I got cured. Now I'm so excited to share this testimony to others living with this virus that there is a possible natural cure for HSV-2 from Dr. Odion's herbal home. Truly his herbs are purely natural organic, very effective and it works wonders
    Email:drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2349019421176
    He also has the following treatment for... DIABETES, ECZEMA, HPV, FIBROIDS, HSV, THYROID, COPD, LUPUS, AND MANY MORE

    ReplyDelete