Top herbs for treatment of all types of Warts.

WARTS

SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES
With the exception of plantar warts (which are flat), warts are always raised bumps. Where there is constant contact, they can cause discomfort and even pain. Venereal (genital) warts are single or clusters of soft cauliflower-like growths. Warts appear more frequently in adolescents who are experiencing hormonal changes, especially between the ages of 12 and 16, and 70% between 10 and 39. There are three primary types of skin warts.

1. Contagious warts
Also called viral warts, these are benign skin warts (verruca vulgaris), which are also called common warts, and may be found on the hands, arms, face, or body. These hard, irregular, or round warts can be dark or flesh-colored and may range in size from a pinhead to a bean. They most frequently occur on the hands, face, knees, and scalp, where the skin is in friction with clothing, etc. They can also occur on the larynx (voice box) and produce hoarseness. They can be spread by picking, trimming, or touching them. On the face, they can be spread by shaving.
    There are three types of common warts:
1.   Flat warts: These are flat-topped and flesh-colored. They appear on the wrists, backs of the hands, face, and may itch.
2.   Digitate warts: Are dark-colored growths with fingerlike projections.
3.   Filiform warts: Are long, slender growths appearing on the eyelids, armpits, or neck. They often appear on people who are overweight and middle-aged.

2. Plantar warts:
This is another type of verrucum, which appears on the sole of the foot. These are actually benign epithelial tumors caused by a virus.

3. Venereal warts
These warts (condylomatum acuminata) may be found on the vulva and penis. Venereal warts are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), of which there are more than 35 types. These warts are pink, cauliflower-shaped growths on the genitals of men and women. Genital warts on a woman can change into cancer of the cervix or genital area. They should be removed! One study showed they can increase risk of cervical cancer by 200 percent! The incubation period for genital warts is generally 3 months. It can spread to others even before the person realizes he or she has it. Do not have sexual intercourse until the warts are eliminated.
    Physicians use liquid nitrogen, corrosive salicylic acids, and surgery to remove warts.

NATURAL REMEDIES
·         As with any infection, warts appear because the body has lowered vitality and lack of resistance. Eat right, keep proper hours, exercise in the open air, and breathe deep. Tone up your whole body.

DIET AND NUTRITION
·         The usual methods of removing warts (surgery, acids, burning, electrotherapy, or freezing) often results in their reappearance. The underlying causes should be eliminated. Improve the diet. And eat foods high in vitamin A, B complex, C, and zinc. Deficiencies in all four are related to an increased incidence of viral infections. Also increase the sufur-containing amino acids in the diet, such as are found in asparagus, citrus fruits, garlic, and onions. Eat raw garlic.

GETTING RID OF WARTS
Since everyone seems to get better using a different treatment, here are lots of them. It is said that no form of wart treatment is 100% effective.
·         Place thin sections of garlic on the wart. Try to avoid touching the garlic to normal tissue. Hold it in place with cloth and tape, and leave it there overnight. Do this for 2 or 3 nights. Within a week the wart will fall off.
·         Apply castor oil to the wart for half an hour, 3 times a day for 3 weeks.
·         Cover the wart with honey for 15 days.
·         Put 1 drop muriatic acid (the commercial name for hydrochloric acid) on the wart once a day, for 8 days.
·         Dissolve as much sodium carbonate (washing soda) in water as will stay in solution. Swab this into the warts for 2 minutes, 4 times a day, and let it dry in the air. Very large warts have responded to this.
·         Mix castor oil and baking soda into paste and apply to the wart, cover, and keep on all night. Do not pick at it, but let it slough off within 3-6 weeks.
·         Apply an iron formula, such as ironite or black walnut tincture.
·         Apply powdered vitamin C, as paste, and cover.
·         Soak the wart in a concentrated saltwater solution: 1 ½ tsp. of salt to ½ cup of water equals a 30% solution. Soak the wart for 20 minutes, 2-3 times a day for a few weeks.
·         Soaking the wart for 30-90 minutes twice a week in hot water (113o-118o F.) eliminated half warts in one study.
·         Here are several other helpful applications: green fig juice; that is, juice from ripe barely ripe figs will destroy warts. Milkweed sap applied several times a day. Fresh grated celandine juice. Cut a raw potato, rub it on, and repeat several times a day for several weeks. Chickweed juice. Sassafras oil. Marigold juice. Green papaya juice. Aloe Vera. Onion and salt compress. The juice of white cabbage. Wheat germ oil. Fresh pineapple juice. Mashed cashew nut. Spread the juice of sour apple on it. In England, the juice from a dandelion stalk is applied. Houseleek (Hen and chickens) is a succulent rock-garden plant with thick, fleshy leaves containing a large amount of supermalate of calcium which eliminates warts. Watercress juice. Caster bean oil. The FDA has approved salicylic acid, which is abundant in willow, for wart removal.
·         For plantar warts (warts on the bottom of the foot), apply a plantain poultice (the leaf itself) to the wart. Another method is to place the inner side of a fresh piece of the inner white part of banana peel over the wart and hold it there with tape or rub it on 2-4 times a day for 5-7 days. Change daily after washing the entire area. Once a week the thickened outer horny layer is removed. Maximum time for complete disappearance of wart is 6 weeks, with no recurrence within 2 years.
To prevent warts fro forming, reduce the amount of protein foods you eat. Most people eat too much.

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. Its a miracle that I am alive today. I encounter HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, six (6) months and twelve (12) day with my calculations, before I meet the great Dr. Emmanuel. I am Tina Richard from Fresno California, united state of America and I was affected with herpes virus.Herpes is a viral infection cause by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blister in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I meet Dr.Emmanuel online while I was searching for herpes cure I read a testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life. I contacted Dr.Emmanuel WhatsApp  +2348140073965 or E-mail: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live Testimony HPV and HERPES is cureable: I am greatful to Dr Aire ,the powerful herbal healer that rescue me from HPV and HERPES. I was diagnosed of these disease in 2019 and because of this, i was very unhappy with my life and i went into research on how i can get cured and i saw a testimony of a lady on how she was cured from HERPES by Dr Aire, i decided to give him a try and when i contact him, he assure me that he will help me and send me the cure.I believed in him because all i wanted was to be cured, so he prepared a herbal cure for me and send it to me through DHL and gave me instructions on how to use it and after one week i should go to hospital for checkup and after one week of using the herbal medicine, i went to the hospital for test and to my surprise the test stated that i am HPV and HERPES negative and i am fully cured from the diseases. This gladdens my heart and everybody in the hospital was surprised even the Medical Doctor, So viewers Dr Aire is a God Gifted man and he can cure so many diseases like HIV/AIDS, HERPES,CANCER of all kind, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES, HSV1&2, HPV and lot's more. You can contact him through his email: drairehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2347036740271. I will continue to share this great testimony on the internet and all over the world for the good job Dr Aire has done for me.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been cured through Dr Oseghale African Traditional roots and herbs.
    Why so many people don't succeed in better health is because they have the belief that herbal medicines are primitive and outdated they took time ?
    in thinking and having much doubt in herbs that can actually better their health naturally.
    Do you know that thinking and doubting won't solve your health problems?yes of course it won't solve it All
    you've to do is to stand up again and make the best move in your life.
    African herbs cures HIV, HSV, CANCERS, INFERTILITY, ASTHMA, PARALYSIS, DIABETES Try a reliable herbalist like Dr oseghale and tell him your symptoms and feelings on;
    Oseghalesunday07@gmail.com
    CALLING +2347062814871
    WHATSAPP LINE +2347062814871
    Search on FaceBook @DrOseghaleHerbalMedication

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete


  5. I want to share my testimony on how i get cure of my HERPES GENITAL with the help of Doctor clem, i have being suffering for this disease for a very long time now.i have try several means to get rid of of the (HERPES) disease for the last five years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr clem and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr clem telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i am cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr clem on dr.clem5544@gmail.com or on Whatsapp +2349068331914. sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and keep on sharing this wonderful testimony to the world.
    If you want to get more information about Dr clem you can email me on josephpaige444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including #HERPES virus,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a #HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via DHL delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying the way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr OGODO Email this great herbal doctor via his email Ogodoherbalhomesolution@gmail.com
    You can also WhatsApp him on +2349044680467
    HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    {1}HIV/AIDS
    {2}DIABETES
    {3}EPILEPSY
    {4} BLOOD CANCER
    {5} HPV
    {6} ALS
    {7} HEPATITIS
    {8}LOVE SPELL
    {9} SICKLE AND ANEMIA
    Only DR OGODO Can Help You I Love You Father.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello everyone!! I was diagnosed of Genital Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) in 2016 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited Some Hospital where they gave me some drugs like Famvir, Zovirax and Valtrex which are very expensive but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor OLUTA from West Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Simplex Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email he sent me a herbal medicine through UPS delivery service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email; dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or call or whatsapp Dr OLUTA on this +2349065326267?  HIV/AIDS,DIABETES,CANCER,HEPATITIS ABC,DARIA,Chronic, Arthritis. God bless you sir..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Using herbal natural remedy was what got me tested negative to HSV 2 after been diagnosed for years.I have spend so much funds on medications like acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir), and Valacyclovir (Valtrex But it was all a waste of time and my symptoms got worse To me It is very bad what Big pharma are doing, why keep making humans suffer greatly just to get profits annually for medications that doesn't work.I'm glad that herbal remedies is gaining so much awareness and many people are getting off medications and activating their entire body system with natural herbal remedies and they are become holistically healed totally. Quickly contact Dr Felix herbal home now email him directly on Dr.felixherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp :+2349068063760

    ReplyDelete
  9. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HERPES INFECTION CURE IS 100% AVAILABLE WITH THE HELP OF DR OGBERAESE HERBAL MEDICINE.Joy and happiness is all i can see around ever since i came in contact with this great man Called Dr Ogberaese. i complained bitterly to him about me having herpes only for him to tell me it’s a minor stuff. He told me he has cured thousands of people but i did not believe until he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it as instructed by this great man, only to go to the hospital after two weeks for another test and i was confirmed negative. For the first time in four years i was getting that result. i want to use this medium to thank this great man. His name is Dr Ogberaese , i came in with his email through a friend in USA called Edith Rose and ever since then my live has been full with laughter and great peace of mind. i urge you all with herpes or HSV1&2 to contact him if you are willing to give him a chance. you can contact him through his email drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEST NATURAL TREATMENT FOR HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (HPV) earning that you have HPV can be one of the most difficult experiences you go through in life. You may feel scared, sad or even angry – this is OK, and a completely natural part of coping with something that can be life changing.
    It will probably take a while for the news to sink in.

    My name is Johnny Mary and i am from the United States.

    I remember spending so much money buying drugs from hospitals hoping that i will be cured from HPV VIRUS, but all to no avail. I contacted so many  doctors and they prescribe medicine for me which they indeed tried their best but was unable to provide for me a possible cure, luckily i saw a comment about a herbal doctor, (Dr.Ogberaese) online.

    I then contacted him (Dr.Ogberaese) through his email, After much chat and enquiry with the doctor, i decide to take a leap of faith because i have nothing to loose.
    To my greatest surprise, Dr.Ogberaese prepare a medicine and  send me a Herbal Medicine through FEDEX courier Service, and he gave me guidelines on how am to take it. I followed all procedures as instructed, and after 2 weeks of taking it i was cure from HPV VIRUS  his medicine is legit and it is real. I just want to encourage all individuals out there living with HERPES ,  ITCHY SHINGLES , Genital Herpes, HSV1&2, HIV/AIDS/ HPV, COPD, CANCER, Hepatitis b, Lupus, PCOS, Kidney failure, Lung cancer and alot more. That there is still a huge chance that you can get cure only with the help of dr Ogberaese. kindly contact him via email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or whatsapp: +2348073818653

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello everyone, I was infected with the [HERPES] virus and I got cured from the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr  Ehimare. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email: drehimare3@gmail.com or Phone call or whatsAPP: +1 {267} 691-1087. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR, BRAIN FOG, EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys, so in July 2019 I had my first outbreak & it was literal the biggest nightmare, I had lesions inside my urethra so peeing was the worst. I had went to the doctors and I was misdiagnosed! They told me it was a yeast infection and gave me medicine for that. Fast forward to October 2020, I had my second outbreak, not as intense as the first but still bad, went to my regular doctor this time and boom, tested positive for type 1 herpes. I had just gotten out of an abusive relationship with my boyfriend and I automatically knew I'd gotten the virus from him. I was broken, depressed and thought my life was over. But natural herbs and root cause is really a life saver, after a week of using dr Oshuku herbal remedies my symptoms started to disappear. Now Am totally cure from Herpes contact details droshuku@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I contracted HSV-2 and I was told there is no cure except meds to suplex it but the virus is so embarrassing. A year ago I read about a possible natural cure that was guaranteed by herbalist Dr. Odion And I ordered the treatment after 1 month and 5 days of usage I got cured. Now I'm so excited to share this testimony to others living with this virus that there is a possible natural cure for HSV-2 from Dr. Odion's herbal home. Truly his herbs are purely natural organic, very effective and it works wonders
    Email:drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2349019421176
    He also has the following treatment for... DIABETES, ECZEMA, HPV, FIBROIDS, HSV, THYROID, COPD, LUPUS, AND MANY MORE

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have been suffering from (HSV 2) for 2 years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want to take drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Aba, he"s the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptoms,I emailed dr Aba, for 2 weeks been his patient he cured my (HSV 2) with his herbal medicine. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks. It was 100% cured. I'm not a (HSV 2) patient anymore. I'm happy I finally got cured out of this mess that has been in my body for 2 years. I also recommend you if you're living with herpes virus I also want you to be free to contact Dr Aba with his email attached to my post. dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whats-app his cell phone number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been suffering from (HSV 2) for 2 years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want to take drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Aba, he"s the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptoms,I emailed dr Aba, for 2 weeks been his patient he cured my (HSV 2) with his herbal medicine. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks. It was 100% cured. I'm not a (HSV 2) patient anymore. I'm happy I finally got cured out of this mess that has been in my body for 2 years. I also recommend you if you're living with herpes virus I also want you to be free to contact Dr Aba with his email attached to my post. dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com or you can call or whats-app his cell phone number on +2348107155060

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to tell you about how I was cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr muthuka, I was browsing through the Internet searching for a remedy On Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was skeptical because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i had no hope of been cured of Herpes , so i decided to contact him with his email that was listed on the Comment muthukaherbalhome@gmil.com when i contacted him he gave me hope and he sent a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. You can also contact him if you have any problems…. Email muthukaherbalhome@gmil.com or call and whatsapp this number +2349039175109
    Here is the herbal doctor website :https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/

    ReplyDelete